Axios International recrute des Stagiaires Pré-Embauche dans le domaine de la Santé ou du Social
Axios was formed by a group of health experts who shared the vision of an organization that could work effectively with patients, and private and public sector stakeholders to improve access to healthcare in developing countries and emerging markets.
In 1997, following the pioneering efforts of its founders in launching one of the first antiretroviral (ARV) access programs as part of the UNAIDS Drug Access Initiative – which proved that ARTs could be delivered safely and effectively in low-income settings and paved the way for subsequent price reductions – Axios International was created, followed by the Axios Foundation in 2000. Today, Axios continues to break new ground in the design and implementation of market access solutions across Africa, Asia, Latin America, the Middle East and Europe.
Axios International is recruiting Healtcare Interns in Casablanca & Rabat (Morocco).
The purpose of this role is to co-ordinate patient applications in Patient Access Program(s) in Morocco. The jobholder will carry out administrative duties to ensure the smooth running of the Program(s).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with hospitals, distributors, pharmacies and patients.
- Co-payment reimburse solution administration.
- Work closely with the Program Manager to secure patient file approval.
- Ensure that patient file are complete and ready to be submitted in a timely manner and in accordance with the project processes, workflow and timeline.
- Carry out patient, Doctor, Pharmacy and private sector visits for project flow.
- Ensure that current patients receive their medications quickly and efficiently
- Prepare timely monitoring reports (monthly) with patient numbers and charities support as well as quality assurance. Reports (quarterly) review. This includes monitoring and tracking patient files in collaboration with Axios staff in “real time” as patients proceed through the program.
- Maintain and update electronic Program files, including patient and quality assurance data.
- Conduct administrative duties for the office
- Work closely with Program Manager and Program Assistant in Morocco
- Reporting to the Program Manager in Morocco
- Work with the related divisions of Axios
- Maintain ongoing and frequent communication with Axios staff including Axios global staff.
- Application of job Knowledge
- Concern for Order and Quality
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Team Work
Educational Background and Experience:
- A Degree in Social Work or Public Health or related field is required
- 2 years working experience in an administrative role
- Fluent English and Arabic is a mandatory requirement
- Experience in data monitoring and management
- Experience in customer service management
- Frequent travel will be required within Morocco
- Flexibility in working hours is essential
The Internship is for 6 months.
The right person is to be made permanent staff with Axios International.
Be the first to comment